allow corner radius to be configurable for round-corner-rectangle shape

since the radius is fixed, at larger sizes it becomes too pronounced for my taste.

in other tools the radius can be modified (e.g. lucid),

i think it would be a great enhancement for the product :)

a couple of more details that would help explain the impact of this:

(1) at default size the round-corner shape looks fine, but when enlarged, the corner scales proportionately and it ends up being too pronounced at larger sizes. one side effect of this is that text aligned to a corner (e.g. top/left) actually touches the border.

(2) when nesting this shape at different sizes the scaled border radius doesn’t look quite right

here is an example:

and here is an example of something i did in lucid:

Agree with this - as Miro becomes more how we communicate, I need to have the flexibility of a presentation tool.

In Figma it looks like:

Please enable this table-stakes functionality (I wouldn’t even call it a feature!).

@Miro Team : Guys, come on. Those kinds of features are mandatory nowadays… :sweat_smile:

Any updates? Guys it’s embarrassing that miro doesn’t have this feature. It’s sooo needed! Apps like draw.io got this, why not miro?

Looks like I’m not the ony one whose aestethic feelings are being hurt in Miro. These fixed rectangle corners are really driving me nuts. :grinning:

Just here to add my support. Need this functionality please!

Must needed featured. All other programs already have this. 

Any updates? Without this feature we will be probably be led to a mass extinction 🦖

Yes please. For the sake of simplicity you could add three pre-defined radius-options: S/M/L that are fixed to specific size to allow clean nesting (see pictures above).

I really like the solution in Figma, would be really neat to have that in Miro. 👌

Some attention to this kind of basic drawing feature is sorely needed. Designers are using these tools and that is a big part of Miro’s growth. The lack of these basics hamstrings us and pushes us towards other options like Figma. 

Really unfortunate that basic drawing features don’t exist in this app.

This really i table-stakes in 2022...

How is this still not a feature 3 years after the original request? 😂 It’s so needed to avoid the workarounds and feels relatively basic (compared to many of the other complex features added in recent times!). 

It’s not a feature after 3 years, because Miro is not a product organization that listens to its users. That’s not what I say, that’s what Miro’s failure to implement really basic usability requests says.

Please @Miro Community Team , this just looks ugly.