Affiliate links embedded in boards we share

I am evaluating Miro. Very exciting software. I am curious about the affiliate program. I want to use Miro as a tool for my consultanting business, but also it presents unique marketing opportunities to use boards to illustrate what I offer. However, if I share a board to attract clients, there is no way to apply my affiliate link. This is unfortunate because using Miro as a way to market would be effective, but not at the expense of losing out on an affiliate opportunity. 

Applying our affiliate id’s to the links in shared boards would be incredible. Thanks. 

Hi JTK!

Happy to help - we do have a new referral partner program that you may be interested in.  Can you send us a note at channel@miro.com and my team can assist from there?

Thanks,

Nelson

Hello! I can’t find any information about affiliate program or partner program in Miro
Do you still have one? :) 

Hi JTK!

Happy to help - we do have a new referral partner program that you may be interested in.  Can you send us a note at channel@miro.com and my team can assist from there?

Thanks,

Nelson

Hi. I am just now seeing this. I will contact you soon. Thanks. 

I work as a product manager at a large corporation and use MIRO for product management on a daily basis.In a personal capacity, I would like to become a MIRO partner. Is that possible?