Adding images to the node.

Some mind mapping tools like Ayoa are so powerful. You can add images directly to the main node or children. In Miro, we can't add images to nodes directly. We can just add them to the board and it is not useful. Because of that, we can not align pictures together with nodes by your perfect align button. We have to re-arrange the images again and again. Please add this feature to your perfect app. Thanks in advance.

I moved from Miro to Simplemind only because of this reason.

Yes indeed, so frustrating, its a fundamental basic feature, surprisingly not in place initially, and after so many request for so long.. 

I was about to buy a subscription to this product because it looks great and has a lot of functionality, but fortunately I discovered that it doesn’t have this basic function, which is mind-boggling. I can connect a picture to a node, but then it doesn’t collapse with the node; it just hangs there, awkwardly, on the canvas. Why? How does this make sense? 

Did anyone find a software where it is possible to attach image to mind map? this is so frustrating that it is not possible to do here((