Add information to cards via mobile.

Hi. New to Miro. I am a consultant. Most of my clients use mobile as their predominant way of working through tasks, etc. I would like to be able to use the Kanban Board and have my clients add/edit info to cards via mobile.

Use case:

Early morning brainstorm. I create sticky notes (mobile) but I would like to expand on an idea so I convert from a sticky note to a card. I can do this but I can not add information to the card. 

Solution (for now) is to attach a comment. 

Adding to the mobile wishlist:

Adding frames. 

Currently brainstorming with sticky notes. It would be great to add a frame around them so I can easy to refer back to this morning's session. 

Another use case for this would be the notes taken while in-person with clients. I have a batch of notes that I could quickly isolate (by adding a frame) and easily find again via the drop down. 

Mobile Wishlist:

Typing into stickies is odd because of how typing is done while wrapping within the sticky. Instead of wrapping words (keeping the word together), it splits the word up so you see individual letters of a word. It is an awkward experience. I find myself paying more attention to that rather than the subject matter. I would love the words to stay together.