In my work as a UX/UI designer, I use a system of coloured comments that help us keep track of outstanding tasks. For example:
- Black = Need sign off from developers
- Red = Need to check/sign off with client
- Blue = FYI notes to keep in mind
- Green = Change required from UI or UX designer
- Yellow = General questions
Sometimes the amount of comments can really mess with your workflow, and switching them on/off is quite helpful. However, I’d love to have the ability to only turn off certain comment colours, rather than all or none.