Ability to Hide as an Editor

We know that you can hide frames as an owner of the board but we’d like the ability to hide frames as an editor of the board. That way editors can hide/unhide their frames as needed. The permission for hiding/unhiding frames can be locked to the person that hid the frame and the owner of the board.

Yesterday I facilitated a session as a board owner. One of my team mates was co-facilitating. I hid several slides so that participants wouldn’t wander too soon.

Half-way through the session, I lost internet connection for several minutes and my co-facilitator, who is a board editor, was unable to unhide slides. This happened a couple of times and it’s an expected interruption that would be easily solved with co-facilitator privileges.

It would be really great if co-facilitators could be granted the same facilitation-related powers as an owner, such as hide/unhide, lock/unlock, Make everyone follow me (and release from following once that feature is also added.)

@Robert Johnson@Kiron Bondale 

It would be really great if co-facilitators could be granted the same facilitation-related powers as an owner, such as hide/unhide, lock/unlock, Make everyone follow me (and release from following once that feature is also added.)

@Robert Johnson@Kiron Bondale 

Awaiting Miro to catch up with Mural in this space. Co-facilitation works so much better in Mural.

This is indeed a very important feature for all setups working with co-facilitation and/or teamwork in preparing boards. 

On a regular basis, I have use cases where I prepare a board for someone else to use it in a workshop. The hide/unhide feature for frames is great to control user focus, but if only owner/facilitators can use it, not non-owners/facilitators, the rights management adds a strong restriction to internal workflows. 

Yes, often times the board owner is not necessarily the facilitator at the moment a frame needs to be revealed. Definitely a feature that needs some thought.

I added a similar wish to the list - please check here and vote up if you consider it worth the effort: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/create-add-the-role-of-a-facilitator-rights-between-owner-and-editor-4047