a touch shortcut for UNDO on tablet

Now that drawing on the ipad using pencil in miro has improved quite a bit I find myself drawing directly on boards often. This has some wishlist items to make this easier to draw quickly in real-time.

One wishlist item is an undo shortcut (i default to the two finger tap common in ipad drawing programs but am always surprised when it doesn’t work 😂)

And while the lasso is a big help, it would be nice if there was some way to distinguish the drawn elements from the other stuff when selecting. Not sure how that would look because sometimes one does want to select some drawn stuff as well as the sticky it’s draw on. 

sb 

Now that drawing on the ipad using pencil in miro has improved quite a bit I find myself drawing directly on boards often. This has some wishlist items to make this easier to draw quickly in real-time.

One wishlist item is an undo shortcut (i default to the two finger tap common in ipad drawing programs but am always surprised when it doesn’t work 😂)

And while the lasso is a big help, it would be nice if there was some way to distinguish the drawn elements from the other stuff when selecting. Not sure how that would look because sometimes one does want to select some drawn stuff as well as the sticky it’s draw on. 

sb 

+1 for this!! would be really good to set some touch shortcuts