welcome to RIO!

• 29 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

hi there! I am pedro, talking directly from RIO, brazil. I am an independent designer and facilitator, but most of all, I am a proud father of a wonder-girl - the most sparkling and innovative experience of my life. I've been using miro since 2019 and, now, I make miro boards even to fix a coffee. participating in the miro advisory panel, I have experienced more and more the power of the user's community and I would like to bring the brazilians and the portuguese speakers closer. so, I invite you all to the RIO chapter!

with over 25 years of project experience, I've worked with different challenges from a notable and diverse variety of clients, always connecting people to solve complex problems through human-centered design. after running a design studio for a long time, in the last 4 years, I'm focused on planning and facilitating design sprints and co-creation processes. currently, remote and virtual ones, already having accomplished more than 30 since april, 2020. I believe collaboration is the most powerful way to deal with our modern life dilemmas. I believe collaboration can reframe work, offering power and pleasure to the people. with a very deep outcome-driven approach, I help teams and companies to cross the creativity bridge, bringing method and structure to the collaboration.

I am looking forward to listening and talking to you and share learnings and experiences that could make us grow together as people and professionals.

um grande abraço,
pedro

6 replies

Olá amigos,  I tried to upgrade but failed payment by credit card. Do you have such experience? Talk to the bank does not solve the issue....

Userlevel 2

Olá @pedro segreto !

Espero que esteja bem.

Sempre existe o RIO chapter? Era ótimo para os falantes de português.

Abraço

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @pedro segreto 

Welcome to the Miro Online community!

Congrats for your new chapter and thanks for the invite! All the best! :slight_smile:

thanks! 🤩

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Good to meet you, @pedro segreto, and thank you for sharing about the RIO chapter, wishing you all the best! And I totally agree with you: collaboration is key in this complex and messy work-life environment!

🚀🚀🚀

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @pedro segreto 

Welcome to the Miro Online community!

Congrats for your new chapter and thanks for the invite! All the best! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good to meet you, @pedro segreto, and thank you for sharing about the RIO chapter, wishing you all the best! And I totally agree with you: collaboration is key in this complex and messy work-life environment!