Change size of internal or external links icons

• 28 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Yes I can zoom in and out (edit: i notice they slightly change in size when zooming to max and vanish completely when zooming out)

I want to change the size of the tiny arrow icon or icon of the target website. Preferably larger as I find them way to small at my screens resolution.

talked about at 44:31 in the Miro video (tiny blue arrows)

Is there any way to change this in settings or by other means of magic?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @jerntoft,

I'm afraid there's no way to change the size of the clickable arrow icon that appears when you add a link to the widget on the board or select a specific size for it. In general, while working on the board, we recommend adding the content to the board on a 100% zoom level for the optimal experience. Should you work on this or slightly lower zoom, the icon should be visible quite well. 

That being said, may I suggest you submit your idea to our Wish List? By adding your idea, you'll help us collect all the feedback in one place and make sure it is reviewed by our product teams. I'm sorry I cannot be of more help with this, but we certainly hope to see your idea on our wish list soon - thank you for helping to make Miro better!💪

Done! :)

edit: link to wish: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/improve-zoom-in-out-experience-change-the-size-of-the-clickable-arrow-icon-that-appears-when-you-add-a-link-to-the-widget-on-the-board-or-select-a-specific-size-for-it-8298?postid=34984#post34984