How do I find all templates I liked in Miroverse

• 27 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey, 

I recently worked through a lot of templates in Miroverse and marked some with likes. I expected a search functionality or a filter find all templates i liked. 

Is there such a functionality and where can I find it?

Thanks in advance!

Kristin 1 year ago

Hi @J S@Manjot Bhatia, @Reid Thomas, and @Kiron Bondale

I have some exciting news to share with you all, you can now get quick access to all your previously liked templates in Miroverse! ❤️

See the product announcement here and let us know what you think in the thread: https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/save-your-favorite-miroverse-templates-8791

Happy collaborating, Kristin

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@J S , 

unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be any way to bookmark templates which you’ve liked as a filter.

@Marina as this isn’t strictly a Miro enhancement request, would you be able to let whoever is currently looking after the Miroverse site backlog know that this would be a helpful enhancement as I don’t think it would be appropriate to add it as a wish list item?

Kiron

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I have a bookmark folder for templates that I see myself potentially needing in the future, its not the solution but it’s a workaround. 

Userlevel 1

Good hint. Sadly, it won’t help me as I already closed many of the tabs unrelated to my current topic. So, @Marina please add this “feature” to any list it fits best! Tanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Kristin and @Helena Brandist  I think you’d be interested in checking out this suggestion for Miroverse 🙂 

@J S You’ll be excited to know that the Miroverse team is hard at work to continue expanding the capabilities of Miroverse. Can you believe it’s only about a year old? 🙌 I’m so proud to be on this team! 

Hi All,

May I ask if this feature is still somewhere on the map? I have accidentally done the same thing, i.e. researched and liked a bunch of templates assuming that I would be able to see them down the line.

Kind regards,

Manjot

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @J S@Manjot Bhatia, @Reid Thomas, and @Kiron Bondale

I have some exciting news to share with you all, you can now get quick access to all your previously liked templates in Miroverse! ❤️

See the product announcement here and let us know what you think in the thread: https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/save-your-favorite-miroverse-templates-8791

Happy collaborating, Kristin