​New on Miro for interactive displays

• 11 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello Miro Community!

:tada:We’re excited to announce the launch of our newest update to Miro for interactive displays. With our quick-sign in functionality, your hybrid meetings and collaboration sessions will be up and running in no time.

With just the click of a button, you’ll be able to send Miro boards from your personal device to a display in a matter of seconds - making it easy to get started quickly. All you have to do is select a board from your phone, tablet or laptop (via browser or Miro’s apps) and type in the secure code in order to launch the board on the display, and make it available for everyone to see and contribute.

Not only that, but with secure and automatic sign-out, your data will be protected, even on a shared device.

:bulb:Visit our Help Center to learn more about this feature. Want to learn More about Miro on displays? Read hereWe’re excited to hear what you think! 

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Thank you so much @David Shanks and @Dominic for the great feedback - our team will continue working to make this experience even better.

Badge

Thanks, this is such an excellent feature! We’re using the Microsoft Surface Hubs, where it’s useful to be able to do so much without logging in.

I’ve had some fantastic reactions from staff when showing them how easy the sharing process is. It’s a proper game-changer for them.

Badge

I noticed that the app for Surface Hub is currently unavailable: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407047951122-Using-Miro-with-a-Microsoft-Surface-Hub

If there’s any opportunity to be involved with user testing for the new app please let me know. I’d love to hit the ground running with rolling this out in the new year, as I imagine it will improve the experience even further. Please keep me posted if that’s a possibility.

This is a great idea. Please include the Samsung Flip 2, that would be awesome!