Miroverse Template Creators: An easy new way to put your ideas out there

• 31 January 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello community! 👋

Miroverse is the destination for community members to publish their ideas as templates — and you keep sharing the most incredible things. 

When Miroverse creators share their work, they're not just sharing templates — they're making their wealth of knowledge and creativity accessible to all, guiding, inspiring, and influencing everyone, from passionate community members to our global product teams. 

Now, it’s even easier for you to publish, manage, and share your templates with the world, with our new Miroverse updates. ✹

From Miroverse, you’ll now be able to:

• đŸ‘©â€đŸš€Â Build a Miroverse profile to start sharing templates right away
  • 🚀 Craft your template submission with a more intuitive and flexible form
  • 🔭 Gain visibility into the process with submission previews, saved drafts, and status updates
  • đŸ›°ïž Keep your expertise up-to-date with easy profile and template editing

Visit our help center for more information about Miroverse, profile pages, and how to get published.

Anyone can be a creator, and with these updates, now it's even easier to share your expertise and bright ideas. If you've been thinking about contributing a template for the first time, consider this a sign from the Miroverse! đŸ’«

As always, we’d love to hear from you in the thread below 👇

Thanks for creating with us,
Kristin

Kristin 2 years ago

Hello community! 👋 A quick update for you on template editing features: you can now easily update your published Miroverse template boards directly in Miroverse, with the new board selection dropdown menu.

mTqcLvIW35_uaj-9j2bPH3-NHd20fxO_MgslhiYYlFjsLQxq6jALpt1afnTbOoOIdEEK46HdWbcn5CTFvq_tWv5C9mmq2H2OpxUsYVmBI1ZGRGut6rSVqefxWRJgJeXbotvgBHs7

Visit our help center to learn more about Miroverse template editing mode.

We hope this update helps you to easily showcase your expertise and reflect your best practices as they evolve.

Kristin

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

We heard your feedback about the submission process so far and really took it on board.:dizzy:

I'm really excited about these improvements and hope you are too. :heart_eyes:

A special thank you to all our community members who volunteered to be our beta testers along the way. @Clyde D'Souza @Cozy Juicy Real @Frankie Kok @Cate Amery @Sander @René Nauheimer @Britta Ollrogge @Agile Games With James @Anastasiia Kondratieva @Antoine Peze @Chris Stone @Darwin ANTIPOLO @Jay Melone @Matt Stocker @mlanders @Pau Todó @Paul Edge @Said Saddouk @Tess Dixon @Tom Verbist @maze @Mark Murray @Sarah Fairbarns @Daria Rudnik @Boyan Angelov 

Once you've tried out all the new bells and whistles let us know what you think! :bulb:

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

It’s great to be part of this new update for Miroverse, and thank you to the Miro team for continuous improving the process and making it a better experience for us! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Frankie Kok - thanks for being one of our founding Miroverse Creators! You continue to inspire...

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

đŸ“č Updates to Miroverse template publishing: You can now share your video walkthrough with a public Loom link. Learn more.

In the words of the team at Loom:

It’s standard for template creators to attach Loom videos to their submissions to walk through their designs and explain their thought processes in their own words. These Looms are win-win — the creators get to share their work with a wider audience, and the viewers have an interactive, digestible walkthrough of a particular template. Read more. 

In the spirit of walkthroughs, here’s a video of how to use Miroverse + Loom. 

As always, let us know what little things big and small we can do to help you share your ideas with the world on Miroverse! Happy creating, Kristin.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello community! 👋 A quick update for you on template editing features: you can now easily update your published Miroverse template boards directly in Miroverse, with the new board selection dropdown menu.

mTqcLvIW35_uaj-9j2bPH3-NHd20fxO_MgslhiYYlFjsLQxq6jALpt1afnTbOoOIdEEK46HdWbcn5CTFvq_tWv5C9mmq2H2OpxUsYVmBI1ZGRGut6rSVqefxWRJgJeXbotvgBHs7

Visit our help center to learn more about Miroverse template editing mode.

We hope this update helps you to easily showcase your expertise and reflect your best practices as they evolve.

Kristin

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thank you so much, Colleen! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Quick question from me regarding this. I cannot seem to be able to submit a template without using the Backup (rtb) file. My original board has Public access, yet when I try and submit it in the Miroverse I get a message saying that it’s not possible to use that board and that I should contact my Miro Admin. I _am_ the Miro admin (one of them), so not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Paul Snedden i can help you :grinning:

1. You can click on ‘contact admin’ and this is that you will see:
  1. Then you will be redirected here: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018350399-Board-content-settings → go to ‘Team Content Settings, check this:
    Hope this helps :relieved:
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello community 👋, here’s another quick update on new Miroverse publishing features for you all. 

Use the new “quick actions” menu from your Miroverse profile to easily access template editing, previews, deletion and more.

From your Miroverse profile you can now:

• đŸ€” Easily edit, preview, and delete your draft templates.
  • 🔭 Quickly edit, submit, and preview your submitted templates with changes requested.
  • 🚀 Effortlessly use, edit, and preview your published templates.

qjqjGt-7eGJdvxiEbj__KLP4yNWf41F3GjXxWIVqKX182Y_P-_B-fnrs_fJ9ZdDpUKJ6EIxypbTt21BDN37Xe9B6gP2sN6Pi5rqwnN1FP0_8PBtR38aj6LCDlZ3K6fTesk_Sr20eMM-6k3awXg

Check out the update in Miroverse and let us know what improvements you’d like to see next!

Thanks again for creating with us,

Kristin

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great news @Kristin, very useful updates! 👏

If I could also take the opportunity to give some feedback, one thing that would be very useful as well is a search box on mobile. 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great news @Kristin, very useful updates! 👏

If I could also take the opportunity to give some feedback, one thing that would be very useful as well is a search box on mobile. 😊

Thank you @Henrik StĂ„hl for your appreciation and feedback! I’ll pass both onto the product team. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kristin I've found a bug. 🙈

The category drop-down is positioned behind the template teasers on mobile:

• Safari, iPhone 13, iOS 15.4.1