You don´t have permissions to view this board on my board

• 15 October 2021
  • 5 replies

I left my miro board to work in another program, when I opened it again I got a message saying that “You don´t have permissions to view this board. Hit the acces button to let the board owner know you want to get in” I chose request access and get an new message that "request has been sent, if the owner approves the request, you will receive an email notification” . But it is my board that I created 
while I was logged in and used for a week. Now everything is losed, or inaccessibele. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sofi Aspegren - The general community will not be able to effectively troubleshoot what has happened. to your board.

I suggest that you open a Miro support ticket by using the link found in this help center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

Thank you!

Hello Sofi, how are you doing?

I am facing the same issue and I have lost all my work :(

Have you been able to fix it?

Rgds

Hi! I have excaclty the same. Two days ago i made my board.

However now it says i need to ask approval to the board owner. However i do not know who that is, if it’s not me. Did anybody here get a response?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi! I have excaclty the same. Two days ago i made my board.

However now it says i need to ask approval to the board owner. However i do not know who that is, if it’s not me. Did anybody here get a response?

The common and likely scenario here is that you created the board a--usually a Free Plan--team that you were previously invited to, you then created a board in that team which then cause a board to go into view-only mode given the 3-editable board limit in a Free Plan team, so someone removed you from the team.

This can usually be validated by the fact that the only way you can even try to access the board is from a link, e.g., bookmarked/in an email/your browser history. You have likely lost your content.