Wrong team profile

• 10 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, I guessed I screwed this up somehow, but maybe someone can help. I use Miro both for personal stuff and for work. Now I was meant to upgrade my WORK-teams account to a multiple-team subscription, but somehow I actually upgraded my personal account. Well, no problem I thought, I’ll just move the boards around, and then change the names of the teams and thus switch my personal/workaccounts aroundand VOILA - I should solve the problem I created. 

But no… Now it seems I can change the name of the team on the free-version, but somehow I can not do the same on my subscription. And then again, I do not understand why my personal free-account is in any way connected to my work-accout, they should be completely separate :thinking: Have I interlinked them somehow? I just cant figure this out :D Could someone just swing a magic wand, and fix this, please?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jenny Cederqvist -

It might be best to have Miro support help you through this as it may involve reconfiguring user accounts and moving access rights between them. You can open a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron