Answered

Worried about upgrading - Need to be on more than 1 team - Free plan and my own Consultant Plan

• 24 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I am currently within a team on a FREE plan. I want to have another space, my own space that is for my clients and projects. If I 'upgrade' will i damage the FREE space that the team is working on? (I am not the owner of the FREE space. Will I still be on the that team that holds the FREE space? I need both: 1) to be part of the original team on the FREE plan and 2) create my own CONSULTANT plan space to work on other types of projects.

icon

Best answer by mlanders 24 April 2020, 17:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Amy,

I can totally recall how you feel. Before I got my own Consultant plan I went through similar thoughts.

If you’re a part of a Free plan you have still access as member of the Free plan you’re in.

If you open your Consultant account you can switch to your free account as well.

You can even copy and paste - as long as you’re invited to share the team content - from one account to the other account.

Just imagine:
You invited a client to join your miro board.

After few sessions he decides to get his own paid account.

As long as you have given him acces to his first board he has access to it till that day when you decide that he cannot get onto his board.

As long as the owner of the Free plan has given you the access to your board you can get into it.

Michael