Which plan to choose

• 29 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a corporate customer and I want to run my presentation skills online-course for this company on Miro board.

There will be 41 participants.
And this online course will last for 4 weeks.

Each participant will have his/her learning trajectory.
The new task will appear on board every other day and participants will do their homework in the corresponding frames before the next task appears.

Along with the participants there will be 4 of my assistants. Their job will be to help the participants when needed and give them feedback on their work.

May be if it works well I will run more courses like this for groups from 5 to 50 people.

What plan should I choose? Is “Consultant” a good option for this case?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The Consultant plan with Guest Editors access will work well. However, as these will be anonymous access (unless they're signed in into Miro), you can't track changes they made to the board.

I don't see why not though. If they each have their own dedicated and named space to work on (and they're adults in a corporate environment) then we can assume they'll do the work when asked and trust that they'll do the right thing.

I believe you can add your assistants on a monthly access for the duration of the project.