Web Page Capture

• 16 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I wanted to use the app Web Page Capture, but for some reason the container has a weirdly fixed side ratio. What can I do to freely change the sides of the container? Or is this a bug?

See the link for a live case: https://blogs.helsinki.fi/tkalcan/?p=37

thanks for any input!

Sasa

2 replies

Hi @Nikita Granin 

and thank you for replying! It’s interesting to see how apps with similar tasks work differently. I have been using the Paste iFrame code app without any issues, but wanted to see if there is a quicker way to insert a URL into Miro. Web page capture seemed the rather obvious choice.

It seems you’re right at least in my right hand side case where the page (a long one) is shown in its full width, but due to the length it appears weirdly. But the left one is clearly not shown right as the header photo is cut.  

I had a look at Web Clipper but apparently it doesn’t work in the Miro app itself (I use the mac client v.0.60.) , only when used in the Chrome browser which I don’t install.

Anyhow, now I know what to use and in what situations.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sasa Tkalcan,

Thanks for your question!

I am afraid that the page is reflected as “cut” because of the site structure itself. For example, you can test inserting other WordPres websites. Taking this into account, I recommend you to optimize your website if you would like.

Alternatively, you can use Web clipper and then attach your website’s URL to the image on your Miro Board. This is how it will look like.

Thank you for using Miro!