View templates picker on dashbard

• 15 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I accidentally toggled the option to “hide Templates” on my dashboard, and now my template picker above my list of boards has disappeared.  I would like to toggle this back on so I have the picker visible.  Can someone tell me how to do this, I have searched everywhere and cannot find the option.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tricia Conyers - I ran into this a few days ago after I dismissed it in one of my team dashboards, but it is still present in another. I found using this option works for me - I actually like this option better as it takes less space on my dashboard and I can see more boards:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tricia Conyers - I also noticed that the templates bar appears to be persistent in Free Plan (and Education Plan) teams, but can be dismissed in paid plans - here’s my Free Plan team:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Tricia Conyers, I wanted to double check if you would have preferred keeping the full panel on your dashboard instead of the smaller menu item. If so, would you mind elaborating on what the panel helps you to do that the smaller menu doesn’t? 

@Robert Johnson I you’ve mentioned your preference in the comments but feel free to elaborate also. I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback also. 

I found using this option works for me - I actually like this option better as it takes less space on my dashboard and I can see more boards.