URGENT. I can't pay

• 17 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello.

I want to upgrade my plan but when I enter information about my credit card, button ‘Purchase’ is disabled.

What should I do?

8 replies

Is there anyone here who can help me?

Please help! This is urgent! The only thing I need is to pay for your service!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sergey Losev - I'm not near a computer to test this myself.

Have you tried a private/Incognito browser window, which should disable any installed browser extensions?

Or the Miro desktop app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

When you first land on the Payment details screen, and before you have entered your credit card information, if the Purchase button blue, and if you click it without entering any information on the page, are you warned that you are missing information with red-highlighted fields?

Having the exact same issue. It does not work on any device. The Purchase button is completely grayed out and no information is “flagged” as missing. I have tried 4 different credit cards. Selection multiple different options. I cannot push this stupid Purchase button. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Having the exact same issue. It does not work on any device. The Purchase button is completely grayed out and no information is “flagged” as missing. I have tried 4 different credit cards. Selection multiple different options. I cannot push this stupid Purchase button. 

I have opened a support ticket on your behalf. You should have received a confirmation email to the email that you sign in to Miro with.

This is really urgent and tiring. It shouldn’t be this difficult to make a payment without live support. 

I am having the same issue. Trying to upgrade plan but “Purchase” icon is greyed out.

Please help now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Grey't - Have a quick read through this post - hopefully it helps you too:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/converting-free-to-a-starter-account-12344?postid=47817#post47817