Tablet recommendations

• 16 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Guys - thinking of using a tablet with Miro… but don’t want to spend a fortune (no Scottish jokes please 😉 -just want to use for simple annotation / redlining. 

Any suggestions?

cheers.

d.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Don McIntyre -

I use one from Huion Technology which I got from Amazon for under $60. Pretty good performance and no battery in the stylus.

Kiron

Userlevel 3

many thanks Kiron - have ordered one… :-)

Userlevel 1

@Don McIntyre -

I use one from Huion Technology which I got from Amazon for under $60. Pretty good performance and no battery in the stylus.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale Would you be able to share the amazon link or the model number...seems like Huion has a big selection so its not easy to spot the recommendation

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I got the HS64 from Amazon, @Milan Shah 

Kiron

Userlevel 1

I got the HS64 from Amazon, @Milan Shah 

Kiron

thanks...so it looks like a device that you attach to your laptop or machine...I was looking at an direct to miro tablet. thanks for the info anyway

Looking for 2021 tablets other than the VERY pricey IPad pro.  Can anyone share pros and cons of tablets they use?  Anyone with high drawing usage on Miro boards? I am a student and want to make sure I get the best bang out of the Tablet I get since it’s main purpose will be to help with Miro Boards & Brainstorming.

Same question here - looking for the best tablet and stylus to use with Miro, mostly to give my hand a break from using the mouse. Not going to do anything fancy with it - just want to move around stickies and images, write notes, zoom in and out, etc. I’m a Mac user so I would prefer apple products but it seems like there are limitations with the app on iPad according to Miro? Any experience or suggestions would be appreciated.