Tablet recommendations

• 16 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Guys - thinking of using a tablet with Miro… but don’t want to spend a fortune (no Scottish jokes please 😉 -just want to use for simple annotation / redlining. 

Any suggestions?

cheers.

d.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Don McIntyre -

I use one from Huion Technology which I got from Amazon for under $60. Pretty good performance and no battery in the stylus.

Kiron

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

many thanks Kiron - have ordered one… :-)

Userlevel 1

@Don McIntyre -

I use one from Huion Technology which I got from Amazon for under $60. Pretty good performance and no battery in the stylus.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale Would you be able to share the amazon link or the model number...seems like Huion has a big selection so its not easy to spot the recommendation

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I got the HS64 from Amazon, @Milan Shah 

Kiron

Userlevel 1

I got the HS64 from Amazon, @Milan Shah 

Kiron

thanks...so it looks like a device that you attach to your laptop or machine...I was looking at an direct to miro tablet. thanks for the info anyway

Badge +1

Looking for 2021 tablets other than the VERY pricey IPad pro.  Can anyone share pros and cons of tablets they use?  Anyone with high drawing usage on Miro boards? I am a student and want to make sure I get the best bang out of the Tablet I get since it’s main purpose will be to help with Miro Boards & Brainstorming.