Smart Meetings not activated

• 6 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a Consultant subscription and set up separate “Accounts” within that for each of my clients. Smart Meetings appeared in my package last week, having signed-up for the Beta. The meetings menu shows up in all my accounts and I can create new meetings on all my boards.

However, when I created a new Account space for another client, the Smart Meetings functionality is not active on new boards that I create in that workspace. Clicking on “meetings” brings up the “subscribe to the beta” message.

How can I get Smart Meetings working in new boards in new account spaces?

Ian

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Ian! 

Thanks for addressing this - I’m sure we will figure this out!

Smart Meetings is linked to your subscription which means that if you want to use this app, it will only show up in the options of teams under this particular subscription. Is there any chance you may have another subscription and wanted to use the app there?

If you are not sure, there is a simple way to check this:

• go to your Consultant plan
  • click on Team profile
  • click on Company
  • click on Teams

Here you can see exactly what teams you have under your Consultant plan umbrella.

If you would like to create a new team in Consultant plan, please find a detailed description on how to do this in this handy article.

I hope this helps and if not - we’re always here in case of further questions!

Happy whiteboarding!:rocket:

Thanks Eva

The new Team I have created is showing in my Consultant Plan but the first Board I created for that team doesn’t have Smart Meetings active. See screenshot…

In all my other Teams/Boards this is an active feature.

Ian

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Ian!

Thanks for your quick reply and the screenshots! It looks like we have some investigating to do for which we need access to your account details. For this reason I have created a support ticket from your community post.

Our support team will be in touch with you soon via email!

Thanks for reaching out and have a lovely day :slight_smile: