Silent Hill Controls

• 24 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello! Could you tell me please, why do I have this on my free account for studies: 

And this one on my pro acc for work:

Same PC, just incognito tab (1st screen) and the usual one

I want the first type controls to be used on my both accs… Thanks for any support!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dannyobraz -

That is really odd. I tried to replicate your scenario on my Windows 10 laptop and got the same (2nd image) result for all three:

1. Paid account in normal browser mode
  2. Visitor access via incognito browser
  3. Free account in normal browser mode

Any chance there’s something cached in the first case?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This appeared on one of my accounts a while ago and subsequently disappeared. Miro is conducting A/B testing with some new navigation options.

Here's another post where another user's account was included in this testing:

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/any-way-to-go-back-to-left-click-mouse-navigation-on-screen-6247

@dannyobraz -

That is really odd. I tried to replicate your scenario on my Windows 10 laptop and got the same (2nd image) result for all three:

1. Paid account in normal browser mode
  2. Visitor access via incognito browser
  3. Free account in normal browser mode

Any chance there’s something cached in the first case?

Kiron

It’s opened in incognito mode, so it is cookie-free. I got this type of controls on my pro-account also for weeks, but yesterday they suddenly changed, huh. It’s really strange!

This appeared on one of my accounts a while ago and subsequently disappeared. Miro is conducting A/B testing with some new navigation options.

Here's another post where another user's account was included in this testing:

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/any-way-to-go-back-to-left-click-mouse-navigation-on-screen-6247

Hoping to get my controls back, it’s just annoying because of accidently moving elements on my boards :(

This happened to me too. On one machine, I can drag with right click the board and move arround, on this machine I cannot. There is also no way to turn this on or off. WHY!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aleksandar Angelov - I would suggest that you share your displeasure of Miro's testing practices with the support team: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

I have the exact same problem and it’s super annyoing, since I am dragging things over the place using the right-mouse was very convenient…

Use a free-tier account → right click to drag

now upgraded to premium features → left click to drag and its a mess...