[RESOLVED] Voting results missing

• 13 October 2021
  • 10 replies

Hi, 

I did a voting session at one of my last meetings.  I saved the results however I can’t locate them.  Does anyone know where they might be stored in the platform?  I also had several test voting sessions that also had been saved but those seem to have disappeared as well.  Hoping someone has run into this before. 

Thanks, 

Caroline

Helga 2 years ago

Hi everyone!

I'm afraid that currently, some users lose their voting results due to a bug on our end. We’re terribly sorry about that. The Tech team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it.
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Update: the bug was fixed on Oct 14, 2021.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

thanks reid.  nothing is showing up under the lightening bolt either (good thought though)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Caroline Moore and @Reid Thomas -

I did a quick check of one board where I’d done a few test voting sessions and the history seems to have disappeared. I don’t use this feature normally so unfortunately I don’t have any other boards to check. @Robert Johnson - how about you - do you have missing voting history in one of your test boards?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kiron Bondale - I just checked a board from June 30, 2021 where I did three test voting sessions and they are all still present.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very odd! At this point, @Caroline Moore , I’d recommend opening a support request with Miro to see if they can locate the missing voting session data: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Hi, 

I did a voting session at one of my last meetings.  I saved the results however I can’t locate them.  Does anyone know where they might be stored in the platform?  I also had several test voting sessions that also had been saved but those seem to have disappeared as well.  Hoping someone has run into this before. 

Thanks, 

Caroline

I have the same issue! I started a voting session for 30h yesterday, and I cant seem to find any record of it now! The voting session is still live though, but nothing shows on my login (board owner).

I have dropped an email to Miro support, and the status changed to ‘solved’ once submitted. And I need this to be resolved asap…. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

I'm afraid that currently, some users lose their voting results due to a bug on our end. We’re terribly sorry about that. The Tech team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it.
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Update: the bug was fixed on Oct 14, 2021.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Caroline Moore, welcome,

I have never come across this problem myself but there should be some record of the votes in the Board History (the lightning bolt on the bottom left toolbar). I hope this helps as it is the only way I can think of to salvage the information. 

Good luck, 
ReidT

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hmm, that’s no fun. 
Maybe @Robert_Johnson or @Kiron Bondale might have some wisdom to share on the topic. 
I fear you will have to contact support though..

Reid

@Marina any chance you could help to shed some light on this matter? It’s kind of urgent...

@Helga That is super unfortunate!  Definitely something that needs to be remedied.  A voting session is not useful if you can’t access it.  Many thanks to the tech team for working through it!