[RESOLVED] Voting results missing

• 13 October 2021
  • 10 replies

Hi, 

I did a voting session at one of my last meetings.  I saved the results however I can’t locate them.  Does anyone know where they might be stored in the platform?  I also had several test voting sessions that also had been saved but those seem to have disappeared as well.  Hoping someone has run into this before. 

Thanks, 

Caroline

Helga 2 years ago

Hi everyone!

I'm afraid that currently, some users lose their voting results due to a bug on our end. We’re terribly sorry about that. The Tech team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it.
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Update: the bug was fixed on Oct 14, 2021.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Caroline Moore, welcome,

I have never come across this problem myself but there should be some record of the votes in the Board History (the lightning bolt on the bottom left toolbar). I hope this helps as it is the only way I can think of to salvage the information. 

Good luck, 
ReidT

thanks reid.  nothing is showing up under the lightening bolt either (good thought though)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hmm, that’s no fun. 
Maybe @Robert_Johnson or @Kiron Bondale might have some wisdom to share on the topic. 
I fear you will have to contact support though..

Reid

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Caroline Moore and @Reid Thomas -

I did a quick check of one board where I’d done a few test voting sessions and the history seems to have disappeared. I don’t use this feature normally so unfortunately I don’t have any other boards to check. @Robert Johnson - how about you - do you have missing voting history in one of your test boards?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kiron Bondale - I just checked a board from June 30, 2021 where I did three test voting sessions and they are all still present.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very odd! At this point, @Caroline Moore , I’d recommend opening a support request with Miro to see if they can locate the missing voting session data: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Hi, 

I did a voting session at one of my last meetings.  I saved the results however I can’t locate them.  Does anyone know where they might be stored in the platform?  I also had several test voting sessions that also had been saved but those seem to have disappeared as well.  Hoping someone has run into this before. 

Thanks, 

Caroline

I have the same issue! I started a voting session for 30h yesterday, and I cant seem to find any record of it now! The voting session is still live though, but nothing shows on my login (board owner).

I have dropped an email to Miro support, and the status changed to ‘solved’ once submitted. And I need this to be resolved asap…. 

@Marina any chance you could help to shed some light on this matter? It’s kind of urgent...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

I'm afraid that currently, some users lose their voting results due to a bug on our end. We’re terribly sorry about that. The Tech team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it.
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Update: the bug was fixed on Oct 14, 2021.

@Helga That is super unfortunate!  Definitely something that needs to be remedied.  A voting session is not useful if you can’t access it.  Many thanks to the tech team for working through it!