[RESOLVED] Sketch plugin: error during syncing

When I try to export my artboards from sketch to board Miro using plugin by Miro I have always error (screen attached below). I have no idea why that appear although plugin recently pretty good worked. I need help how to solve the problem. Perhaps do you know similar analog of plugin for sketch? I will be grateful for any help, thanks.

Marina 3 years ago

Hi @celahiri @Anthony Spano ​@Victoria Honey @Yun Tan @William Biggs,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It is connected with the current incident. Please, follow the updates in the post - https://community.miro.com/got-a-question-ask-the-community-45/images-won-t-upload-resource-generation-timeout-exception-message-2348.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @celahiri @Anthony Spano ​@Victoria Honey @Yun Tan @William Biggs,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It is connected with the current incident. Please, follow the updates in the post - https://community.miro.com/got-a-question-ask-the-community-45/images-won-t-upload-resource-generation-timeout-exception-message-2348.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I have the same problem. Cannot sync any artboards to Miro.

Is it relevant to the image upload error as well? The plug in responses extremely slowly and crashed my sketch.

Experiencing the same error - was working 5 minutes ago. 

I am getting Syncing error again from sketch plugin.

I’m getting this error again.

Hi, I got the same problem, also reinstalled plugin and/or used without company vpn but it seems not syncing… actually it duplicates the artboard even if there is the error, but no way that is going to sync the artboard with the eventual modification from sketch… :( 

@Marina it works for me! Thank you for the update. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elias, @Sebbb, @Pavel Dyachkov, @Ekaterina, @Aristarkh, @Carolin Nagel,

The tech team has reported that the issue with Sketch plugin has been resolved. Can you please check? 

If you still experience any issues with Sketch, please reach out to the Support team.

Doesn’t work for me either. I dont get an error message. It opens Miro, but nothing happens… :sob:

Our team has the same problem (

Have the same problem. Plugin reinstalled, sketch updated - doesn’t work(

@Marina @Pavel Dyachkov @Elias 

I reinstalled the plugin and turned of my company VPN. So I think its to do with the company network and that the company blocks some services.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

I’m sorry this has happened to you :pensive:

I have checked that @Pavel Dyachkov and @Elias have already submitted tickets to support@miro.com. @Sebbb, can you please also submit a ticket? The support agents will get in touch with you.

Same problem. Me and my 8 teammates! (((

I have the same problem here… :(