[RESOLVED] Miro dashboard won't load

I’m new to Miro - just signed up but for 2 days have still not been able to log in - the Miro dashboard is on a perpetual loading mode. 

Marina 3 years ago

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

HI @Stephanie Liu,

would you please try to login via different Browsers and post the results here if it works:

Which of the Browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge) lets you log in.

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Also @Stephanie Liu , are you the company administrator for your Miro subscription? If not, can you check with your company administrator as to whether you have been added to any Teams as a user?

Kiron

Hi - we don’t have a company administrator - was just trying out the service.  I’ve tried this on both googlee chrome and apple safari and both have the same problem. Just on perpetual loading mode. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Stephanie Liu ,

two things:

Does this happen on other hardware? Have you tried it on other systems?

And additional:

Would you please contact the support team via

support@miro.com 

They will help you.

Michael

I’m also seeing this on firefox 75.0 and chromium 81.0.4044.129 with Ubuntu 20.04. I have the free plan.

I tried deleting my local browser content but that didn’t fix the problem

I am having this same problem and have received no support. I have been directed to the community which is also receiving no support from Miro. I can't think of a bigger problem than the app not launching at all. Help us! We want to try Miro!

Same issue. Tried in both Safari Version 13.1 (14609.1.20.111.8) and Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181. Also downloaded and tried the iPad app. Same issue--stuck on the loading screen with the animated logo.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Other browsers and deleting browsing history does not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

Hi all, 

Yes, confirmed. It’s working

I have the same problem in Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit). Cleared browser data for 7 days and still in the infinite loop and never load the dashboard

It is working in Safari though

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gus Irisa -

As a workaround, can you copy the URL of a board you have access to from a Safari session and then paste that URL into Chrome and see if it launches correctly? If it does close Chrome and try to get back into Miro with it and see what happens…

Kiron

As it happened to me before like 3 weeks ago, Miro is magically now working well today without doing anything and without trying to copy and past Safari'URL.

I have a colleague that had the same issue weeks ago and it was magically solved as well. Interesting

Thanks anyways @Kiron Bondale 

Cheers,

I have the same issue. Moreover, I sent email to support@miro.com previous week and still have no any answers. I have infinitive loading process when I’m trying to reach this page: https://miro.com/app/dashboard/

But if I try to use a direct link to get the board it works. But I can’t find all my boards without Dashboard, and also this issue block my working processes. 

What should I do?

I use:

Safari, Firefox - Latest Version

Mobile iOS app - Latest Version

Desktop Mac OS - Latest Version

All of them don’t work. I assume, can it be related to my internet provider that I use? As I’m WFH because of quarantine I wasn’t able to test it with another internet, but I’ve tried LTE and home internet, and also using two different proxy.

Same issue for me! I am on paid subscription and although I can use direct link to access a board I am unable to start a new project!

I need this fixed most urgently please. As with above have tried everything and sent support emails and no response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko and @Tamika, I’m so sorry it takes that long for the Support team to reply to your tickets. Our Head of Customer Support shared the current situation in the team in this post

I have asked the team to have a look at the tickets you’ve submitted, hopefully, the agents will be able to get back to you soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko and @Tamika, I’m so sorry it takes that long for the Support team to reply to your tickets. Our Head of Customer Support shared the current situation in the team in this post

I have asked the team to have a look at the tickets you’ve submitted, hopefully, the agents will be able to get back to you soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you Marina! I’ve got reply by Customer Support Agent. I hope we will find solution.

I’ve read this post and I’m paying user, not a free, so that’s why I waited for quicker response. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko :wave:

I’m very sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations. As you noticed in my post, we indeed prioritized the support for our paying users. Still, the amount of our backlog is so significant that we can’t be that swift as we were before the COVID situation.

I kindly ask you not to perceive this as an excuse — at the end of the day, it’s our responsibility to provide the best possible customer experience. On the other hand, within the current circumstances, we can’t commit to any specific SLAs even for paying users. The only exception is our Premium Support customers — they’re obviously paying for this commitment  :slight_smile:

Anyway, we’re doing our best to get back on track as soon as it’s possible. Apologies for the inconvenience one more time!

Oleg
Head of Customer Support @ Miro

Thanks for your reply! It’s very important to understand that you guys are in touch with my problem and now I’m feeling it. 

I understand that I don’t pay right now for Premium Support, because I haven’t needed yet this commitment according to your support. 

Good luck with your significant backlog! Stay strong :) 

Userlevel 4

Thanks a lot for your understanding, @Evgeniy Petrenko :raised_hands:

I also raised the priority of your ticket so hopefully we can find the resolution ASAP :fingers_crossed:

Logging out and back in solved the problem in my case, hopefully, helps to somebody else.

My problem has been solved and now I’m working with Miro as usual :) Thank you! 

The app doesn’t launch for me - just sits on the M animation. I was able to log into miro on the web and see my boards, but i prefer to use the miro app when possible. Any idea what could be causing the miro app to get “stuck” loading/launching?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Austin Brown -

How are you accessing it - have you confirmed that the tablet/phone/computer meets the requirements for the app (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572794-Supported-Devices and https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731553-System-Requirements)?

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale It’s a macbook pro - less than a year old. I should add that it used to work and stopped today. I was hoping there was an update I hadn’t applied, but didn’t see any way to update the app. 

Speaking of updating the app, I just looked in help and “reset application data” and I’m all set. Thanks for the help.