[RESOLVED] JIRA Cards no link to settings

• 26 October 2020
  • 23 replies

Userlevel 1

Installed JIRA Cards app / integration.  documentation and video suggests i click on the link to access the settings that are needed to be entered on the JIAR side.  The Jira Cards app is displayed but when i click on it it lists its s installed by myself - the words “JIAR CARDS” is not a click able link and therefore i can not access the settings needed to configure the other end ???

I have a Team subscription.

Jira is server version (although dont get that far)

Marina 3 years ago

Hi there,

Yes, @Markus Kühnel is right, the issue has just been resolved!

Please let us know if it works as expected now. If you still experience any issues, please reach out to the Support team directly.

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 1

Same problem here.

Same for me

Same here!

Userlevel 1

Same problem here!

Jira Cards is THE main feature for me, otherwise my paid subscription is useless.

I generally do not a configuration for any App, besides the option to uninstall/reinstall.

Any advices? I already tried different browsers and disabled adblockers.

Userlevel 1

Miro Support response: 

Thank you for getting in touch and reporting the issue with connecting Miro to Jira Cards! 

We've escalated the bug along to the Tech team and will get back to you as soon as we have any updates. Please bear with us!

Well, we're waiting.

Userlevel 1

Miro Support response: 

Thank you for getting in touch and reporting the issue with connecting Miro to Jira Cards! 

We've escalated the bug along to the Tech team and will get back to you as soon as we have any updates. Please bear with us!

Well, we're waiting.

Aleksey, many thanks for your update!

Same problem, as reported in the screenshot by Aleksey Likhachev

Also wrote to miro customer service by email yesterday. Everything seemed to be working smoothly until Thursday 22/10

Same bug (

Same Bug - in fact I just purchased Miro for its Jira integration ability, only to realize that its broken :frowning2:

Hello,

We got Miro for our team for the integration with JIRA. However I have the same problem where I can’t connect JIRA to MIRO. We use JIRA Cloud and have installed the Miro App. 

Thanks.

Same thing here :(

We’re having the same problem as everyone else here.

Same bug. Pretty much a deal breaker since JIRA cards was the reason we were even exploring using Miro in the first place.

Userlevel 1

Good news!

It seems to work again (at least for me).

I can see the settings of the Jira Cards App.

If some miro guy reads this: Thanks for fixing the bug quite quickly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

Yes, @Markus Kühnel is right, the issue has just been resolved!

Please let us know if it works as expected now. If you still experience any issues, please reach out to the Support team directly.

Still doesn’t work for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled even. No dice.

Here’s some more detail: I can;t get to the settings for Jira Cards from the web. However, from the Miro Windows application I can.

Hi,

I also reported the problem. Now I can see both Step 1 and Step 2. So it seems the original bug was fixed. However, in step 2, if i uncheck the “Create a webhook automatically” box… there’s no WebHook Url display to copy. 

For this reason, I cannot yet Connect Miro and Jira. This seems to be another bug. If you look at the guide, there should be a WebHook URL displayed. I see nothing.  

Current issue

This is what I expect (screenshot from https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731113-Setting-Up-WebHook-for-Jira-Cards)

This is what i get now on Miro (the bug)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

@Kris Boultbee, it seems to be a different issue. Could you please report it to the Support team

@fblu, I’ve checked that you are already in touch with the Support team, so they’ll be able to troubleshoot this issue as well.  

Btw, as a workaround, you can ask the team admin to try to set up the integration. It should work.

Hi @Marina we already tried to create an automatic webHook but it did not work. I opened a new ticket, since this ticket was marked as fixed.

Hi @Marina we already tried to create an automatic webHook but it did not work. I opened a new ticket, since this ticket was marked as fixed.

had the same issue. I was trying to do this within the miro app. When I switched to the browser app of miro it worked.

had the same issue. I was trying to do this within the miro app. When I switched to the browser app of miro it worked.

Hi AndiM… thanks for your comment. Which browser app of Miro are you referring? I’m currently using Miro, by logging into Miro.com using my credentials on a Mac. And it does not work. Is the miro app something you may have on Android?  Thanks for any additional detail you may provide

Hi, I can’t re-configure Jira integration, my jira server changed its domain and I would like to update jira url, but I can’t. it apears a button DISABLE but it doesn’t work, same thing happens to the rest of the fields, none of them are editable. How could I fix this?

Thanks.