[RESOLVED] Change Voting Settings - not saving

• 17 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

For me it`s not possible to change the settings of a voting after saving it in the first place. As soon as I saved a vote and try afterwards to change something, it wont save it anymore, so I always have to set up a new one, What is kind of annoying when you just want to give 5min more time e.g.

Anyone with the same experience? Thanks for any advise.

Best, TIM

Nick_Miro 2 years ago

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have fixed the issue, and the app is now back up and running for all users. Please check if you can open it smoothly now and let us know if anything goes wrong, we’ll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim Seefeld - My apologies that no one has replied to your post yet.

I just tried this at it is not working for me either.

I have created a Miro support ticket and will report back here when I hear from them.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim Seefeld - Update I received today (March 29, 2021):

Thanks for getting in touch and addressing this issue. We are truly sorry for the delayed response.

Our development team is aware of this issue where the changes done to the Voting session settings are not saved. They're going to work on the fix eventually, but I'm afraid I can't share any ETA with you as we're currently aiming at the development of some other functionality mainly connected with collaboration.

To keep track of our product releases and bug fixes, I recommend checking our Changelog or subscribing to its updates in your Notifications settings (Other email updates > Product updates).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Note: Miro support closed this ticket, but the bug will be fixed eventually.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have fixed the issue, and the app is now back up and running for all users. Please check if you can open it smoothly now and let us know if anything goes wrong, we’ll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!