[RESOLVED] Bad Gateway 502

Userlevel 4

In preperation of a workshop this morning (as we speak) we cannot load the Boards. Some users cannot open the boards, others view the board after refreshing it about 4 times or more. 

Anyone facing similar issues? 

Is it network-based? 

Miro-based? 

Anyone knows the remedy?

Cheers, 

Matthijs 

Marina 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

We very much appreciate your patience – the issue is now successfully resolved. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

You will also find the incident details on the Status Page.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

Same here! No remedy yet, probably we have to wait a little bit… :-(

Same Thing, even the miro.com seams to be down

Same here

Same here, I have tried both the MacOS app and the website...

Mac app works well, by browser 500 or 502 bad gateway. Anyway very slow

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

We experience some performance issues at the moment. The Engineering Team is on the case, doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Please follow the updates on the Status Page.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

same here…..502 problem online and in the app

S

Multiple account members in our business are either receiving a ‘Bad Gateway’ message - are stuck in the loading screen - or all of our boards have disappeared. 

Just in time for a large company pitch presentation hahaha! Any help much appreciated…. 

same here….. in 10 minutes a pitch for an important commission.

a sort of local backup possibility for situation as this would be great feature.

S

Same here…

same here …

I know you dont want to hear this right now, and you know it already but …

even if its the first time for me: This really kills my confidence in your product. Like a few others… I need access now. 

:(

Same here. Is anyone working on fixing this?

ITS DOWN AND SEEING BAD GATEWAY!!!! I NEED TO FINALIZE STUFF FOR TOMORROW EARLY PRESENTATION AND CANNOT ACCESS MY DATA. ITS 2AM HERE IN ARIZONA AND I HAVE MEETING AT 7AM FOR EAST COAST CUSTOMER.

THIS IS NON-SENSE

Same here. No support line and no support….. what a waste of time and energy.

I will cancel tomorrow

Same Problem, i have in 5 minute important presentationen with some stakeholders.

Funny in a friends enterprise they work ausol with miro. They don`t have an issue.

Not acceptable…. No alert no maintenance scheduled. 

We are all executive and work late night to get ready for AM meetings. This is not acceptable.

Refund for service and schedule cancellation from next month. 

I’m suppose to host a paid training with 14 participants, and Miro isn’t loading. Totally unreliable :rage:

Fix this please and do some prevention for the next time (hopefully not). 

No it work but all Board are gone. I hope they will come back. There are User Story maps with 4 month work behind.

Userlevel 4

UPDATE 

Many of my members are back on track. Some still facing notification BAD GATEWAY. 

Thank you for trying to fix and monitoring this. We had to adapt quickply and prepare some alternative excercises in TEAMS. 

For now it seems we can continue in Miro. 

AUTOsave/ export or safety measure for this would be an absolute great addition in the future.

Thank you for the quick fix. 

CHEERS

Monitoring - Some users were facing performance issues from 7:30 to 9:10 UTC. We have implemented a fix for this issue and are currently monitoring the results. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your patience.
Mar 4, 09:12 UTC

Identified - We have identified the root cause of the performance issue. Our team is actively working on a fix. We are doing our best to have this resolved soon. Thank you for your patience!
Mar 4, 09:00 UTC

Investigating - Some users have encountered an issue with their board performance and can see relevant error messages at the moment. We are aware of the issue and urgently working on its investigation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

We very much appreciate your patience – the issue is now successfully resolved. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

You will also find the incident details on the Status Page.