Note section is not accepting to paste text

Userlevel 2

Hii guys! Since yesterday, the note section is not accepting to paste text.

I use a windows computer and a desktop app, but it’s not working in the miro web either.

Is it happening to anyone else? Or someone knows how to solve it?

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @giovana peruchi,

Thanks for sharing!

We’ve converted your post into a ticket because this particular case requires further investigation. Rest assured soon you will be approached by Technical Support Team!

Userlevel 2

Thank you so much @Nikita Granin.
My coworkers and I use a lot this section in miro and we’re having a hard time without the paste functionality.

Hope to hear from the technical support team soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@giovana peruchi and @Nikita Granin -

I just reproduced the same issue with my Windows 10 laptop using Miro via Google Chrome. This did used to work fine before so it must be a regression.

Kiron

Userlevel 2

@Kiron Bondale, as soon as they answer me, I will let you know the solution for this

Any updates on this situation would be appreciated.  My issue is that for only one of my custom templates this is happening and not all of them.  I use to be able to cut and paste into it but now I can’t. 

I’m having a similar, but more far reaching problem, both in the Miro App (0.6.3) and using Chrome (Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (x86_64)) and Safari (Version 14.1.2 (16611.3.10.1.6)).

(On a macbook pro 2019, OS11.6)

Details:

As of last Wednesday (6 October) I cannot copy text from or paste text into most Miro features, including Notes, Sticky notes, text boxes, etc. This is only happening in my Free account.  The paid account I use for work seems to be behaving just fine using all of the above hardware and software.

Hi @giovana peruchi,

Thanks for sharing!

We’ve converted your post into a ticket because this particular case requires further investigation. Rest assured soon you will be approached by Technical Support Team!

This is a far reaching problem and almost renders the Notes section and Miro unusable…

Is it possible to get a link to the ticket so we can follow the resolution?

Userlevel 2

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Good news!!
I received the follow up from the tec support team and they solved it!
I just test it here in some boards that were showing this issue and it’s gone.

Hope that it’s solved in your boards you, too

How was this solved? I have the same problem on a Mac - in both the app (updated to 0.7.0) and in the browser. Making Miro pretty unusable at the moment

Userlevel 2

Hii @rgcarr, it was solved not long after I published the issue here. It was a bug that they had to fix.
I suggest for you to create your own topic, so they can analyse the need to create a support ticket.