No Reply From Support

• 1 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone

I’ve submitted several support requests but have not received any replies.

Is there a direct contact email for support because the support request page no one seems to be answering.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Helena Hurst - There used to be an email for support, however, that simply created a support ticket the same as if you filled out of the support form.

When you submitted the support form, did you receive an email confirmation that your ticket was created?

Have you logged in to the support form system to see if there were perhaps updates to the ticket, but perhaps you did not receive an email alerting you of the update?

To check your tickets, you can

1. go to https://help.miro.com/
  2. click on “Sign in” at the top right
  3. once signed in, the “Sign in” link will change to your name - click on that and then “My activities”
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Helena!

We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve been trying to reach out to us - thanks for trying it again here! 

I am not entirely sure I understood whether you used our online form or an email address to submit your request.

We did have a support email address, however that was changed. If you send an email to customer_support@miro.com you will receive an automated reply that contains links to our Help Center and other self-serve resources. 

If you would like to submit a request, please use our online form. Please make sure to log in to your Miro account before submitting the request!

If you have already done so and you haven’t received a reply, is there any chance that our replies have ended up in your spam folder? If so, your request would have been closed after a certain time without a response from your side.

Please let us know if any of this helps!

Looking forward to hearing from you!:smiley: