Miro performance issues (one year expirience)

• 2 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I wondering when you guys from Miro would finally fix the performance. I run 64M RAM with iCore 9 and Video Card and it’s still sloppy. I have to keep my boars open (of cause! it would be even more miserable otherwise) but ANY TIME I open a board I see just 60-80% of my content with empty spaces for the rest. I have to zoom in just to find a content. And it’s very annoying and time consuming. ANY TIME…

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ANDREY TATARENKO,

Thanks for sharing! We’ve converted your post into a ticket because this particular case requires further investigation. Rest assured soon you will be approached by Customer Support Department!

Userlevel 2

Hi. You closed the ticket but the issue was not resolved cause it's been classified as a bug. It's not a bug but rather a feature of Miro poor performace in general.

As a bootmline → Miro is incapable to support up to 400% zoom range (from 1 up to 400) by default while this limitation came from my expiriience, not from the product F&F.

Topic closed in general cause it's useless to discuss the workarounds further while the product is incabaple to deliver the functionality expected. Will proceed using the product (untitill the paid subscribtion period) while considering other competetive alternatives awailable on the market

P.S. I adwise you to update your marketing stuff to avoid customers time spending and maintain the write product expectations upfront