[RESOLVED] Stickies Capture Working?

• 8 November 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello All!

I’m trying to use Stickies Capture, but getting an error message. Just me? Or for anyone else? 

I’ve used it before (it’s an amazing feature). And I can’t get it to work today - on my android phone, my ipad, or my desktop (web or MIRO app).

Each time I try - I get an error that reads “Internal Server Error. Please try again or submit a bug”

I’ve got a paid Consultant account - not sure if I don’t have the right plan or?? 

thanks!

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

As @erich pointed out, the Stickies capture features appears to be working again.

Working for me again too. I have noted this to Miro support.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@erich - Nope. Happening to me too

I am also on the Consultant Plan, but this also fails for me in a Team Plan.

I tested from latest Chrome on Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

I select the Stickies capture app, select my .jpg from my local, and get this error:

I have opened a support ticket and will CC you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

I am truly sorry that you've run into this issue with the Sticky capture app. We have reprocudes the same problem on our side and passed this issue to our engineers for further investigation. Please, be assured that we will get back to you with updates as soon as there are any. 

Wondering if there is an estimated timeline on the fix for this bug. I also cannot upload an image of stickies  - getting the same error as mentioned

Same here. Full week of field research with stickies on a wall in an AirBnB and we can’t capture them like we used to be able to do. What’s the ETA for the fix on this bug? What’s the solution? Switch to MURAL which isn’t as buggy?

I filed a ticket 9 days ago, have asked for an update, will post here as I hear back. 

I haven’t heard back, but, from my own testing, this appears to be working again. Hooray!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As @erich pointed out, the Stickies capture features appears to be working again.

Working for me again too. I have noted this to Miro support.

It’s not working again.. on Edge and Firefox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It’s not working again.. on Edge and Firefox.

@Jayson 

I tried in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and the Miro desktop app on Windows 11 64-bit and it worked for me in all instances.

At what point does it fail from the time you click on the Stickies Capture app?

If clearing browser caches/disabling any VPN/firewall/antivirus/browser extensions – basically anything that could be interfering between the browser and Miro – doesn’t resolve the issue, and if you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

If you don’t have a paid subscription, we’ll see if we can get the Miro support team involved.