Как отменить подписку Miro?

• 5 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Добрый день, перерыла весь сайт // писала на почту...ничего не помогает. Как отменить подписку? Сделать так, чтобы с меня не снимались деньги? (В идеале ещё вернуть те деньги, которые компания продолжила с меня снимать после того, как я написала им и попросила отменить подписку.)

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Skysmart!

Thanks for addressing your issue with us! I don’t speak Russian but I’ll help you as best I can!

If I understand you correctly, you would like to cancel your subscription, is that right? 

If so, please go to the Account settings > Billing > Overview and click Cancel subscription at the bottom of the page. Click Cancel subscription on the pop-up that will appear to confirm the cancellation.

Please note that you need to be the Account admin or Billing admin in order to do this! You will find more detailed information on canceling your subscription in this handy Help Center article

I have created a Support ticket for your remaining questions as we will have to look into your account in more detail in order to assist you here. Rest assured that our Support team will be in touch with you via email soon!

I hope I could help you a little! If you need us further - we’re always here for you!:relaxed: