Answered

Is there a way to lock the board name / description / preview etc.?

• 8 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi, is there a way to lock the board information (i.e., board name, description, preview area, etc.)?  I have a board we are using for a large group and someone keeps deleting the name of the board (it keeps showing up as “Untitled” in my dashboard).

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 8 May 2020, 21:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mike Owens -

Once a user has edit rights to a board, they have full edit rights. The only thing they can’t do unless they are the owner is to delete it. 

I’d suggest logging improved granularity for edit access as a wish list item…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, is there a way to lock the board information (i.e., board name, description, preview area, etc.)?  I have a board we are using for a large group and someone keeps deleting the name of the board (it keeps showing up as “Untitled” in my dashboard).

Thanks!

That's odd, Mike. Are these collaborators paid Miro team members or Guest Editors? It's potentially a bug rather than a user action.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thanks!

That's odd, Mike. Are these collaborators paid Miro team members or Guest Editors? It's potentially a bug rather than a user action.

They are Miro team members on the free plan.