Is there a way to automatically hide cursors for everyone who enters the board?

• 17 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Miro plan, and my team is wondering if there is a way to turn the cursors off for everyone who enters the board. We are planning to have many anonymous editors utilizing the board at once. I know that you can direct each individual to turn the cursors off, but I was hoping there was a way to have it automatically off for every person who enters the board.

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sophia Voelkel -

I don’t believe there’s any way to have this set by default when people log in. This might be a useful wish list topic to add - if you feel like doing so, please review the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

Userlevel 2

I personally can’t  believe MIRO doesn’t have an anonymous feature!  Please sort it out!  

Very much needed for ANY retrospective, and builds a case for using other tools like Retrium… 

I personally can’t  believe MIRO doesn’t have an anonymous feature!  Please sort it out!  

Very much needed for ANY retrospective, and builds a case for using other tools like Retrium… 

100% agreed! Very much needed.

@jdtx39 How do you get that menu? I don’t see that or the help icon. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Nate Gunderson,
The toolbars have changed their place over time, so now you should be able to find this option in the top right corner:

Please note that this is (and always was) an individual setting, so by clicking on this button, you can hide or show cursors for yourself rather than for everyone on the board/in your team.