Answered

Is there a limit to how many people (editors) you can invite to a board on a free plan?

• 1 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

As the title suggests im a bit unsure of how many team members/editors you can add to single board on a free plan? 

icon

Best answer by Kyle.C 1 April 2020, 17:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

An unlimited number of people can be invited to a board on the free plan! :D

But you only get 3 boards and I believe they are all public as well, so be careful how it is shared.

Awesome! Thanks a lot - appreciate it :)) 

Just seeing your answer above &…

“I believe they are all public as well, so be careful how it is shared” does this mean that boards on the free plan can be accessed by people who they haven’t been shared with, that public means the content won’t maintain confidentiality? 

With thanks! Andy 

According to what I see, the default is private, not public

am I mis-understanding something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Just seeing your answer above &…

“I believe they are all public as well, so be careful how it is shared” does this mean that boards on the free plan can be accessed by people who they haven’t been shared with, that public means the content won’t maintain confidentiality? 

With thanks! Andy 

The only way boards in a Free Plan can be viewed by anyone outside of the team is if the Anyone with the link share setting is set to “Can view”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12
According to what I see, the default is private, not public

am I mis-understanding something?

You are correct. There is no setting in any Miro plan that defaults newly created boards to being publicly accessible.