Is it possible to ignore gap in mind map?

• 5 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Same as the topic, Is possible to move “Yes - Pass” down for ignore gap? (without move other objects)
I tried many time but when I moved some object, other object on the line will move to other line.
Thanks in advance

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Punchi!

I tried to reconstruct what I believe you are trying to do - add a vertical line to the decision tree with an open end?

The template that I used (called Decision Tree which was the closest I could find to yours) does not allow adding vertical elements, however, there is a simple workaround: you can use a simple text element

and add a connection line

You can adjust the line in thickness, colour etc. according to your need!

I hope this helps! If you’d like to know anything else - we’re always here!:smiley:

Hi there, Punchi!

I tried to reconstruct what I believe you are trying to do - add a vertical line to the decision tree with an open end?

The template that I used (called Decision Tree which was the closest I could find to yours) does not allow adding vertical elements, however, there is a simple workaround: you can use a simple text element

and add a connection line

You can adjust the line in thickness, colour etc. according to your need!

I hope this helps! If you’d like to know anything else - we’re always here!:smiley:

Thank you very much but this is not what I need.
-------------------------------------------------------

I want to move objects to same line but when I do it, the old object on the line will move to other line

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Punchi!

Thanks for explaining to us again what you mean - I think now I’ve understood. My apologies!

What you are describing is expected behaviour. I tried this myself and made a little recording for you to see what it looks like for me. 

I’m sorry I could not really help you here :/ 

However, if you’d like to see this in the future, maybe you want to head over to our Online Community and submit your idea to our Wish List?

By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and create a live community of passionate contributors that drives change together!

From here you’ll be able to:

• Submit your ideas
  • Discuss possible workarounds with other Miro users
  • Upvote the features you’d like to see in Miro (Each month, ideas with 100+ upvotes are reviewed by the Product team)
  • Subscribe to email updates when a new topic is added to stay in the loop

Here is a handy guide to get you started on how to navigate the Wish List: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If there’s anything else you’d like to know - we are here for you! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Punchiiez :

This is possible only by hand:

you can position whatever you want close to a branch … straight branches or more handdrawn branches … 

The sky is the limit BUT the only limitation is: You’ve got to do it by hand … with the line tool combined with the Text-tool …

Michael

Userlevel 3
Badge

Great workaround idea, Michael! Thanks for this contribution!:heart_eyes::bulb:

Thanks both of you very much