Is it possible to build a Power BI dashboard any other dashboard with license summary

• 16 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

We are currently in Enterprise plan and we have 10 accounts in plan. Each account has different number of licenses allocated.

As a Company admin I would like see the license summary like number of licenses purchased and licenses allocated for all accounts as Power BI report or any other dashboard.

Any suggestions for this.

Thanks in advance. 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Pramod Kumar Mandadapu 

Thanks for sharing! We are always looking for ways to improve our product, and your idea could certainly become a great addition to our product!

At the moment you can refer to the Dashboard in Company profile. However, the functionality is quite limited compare to what you would like to see.

The good news is that we are improving the way our team receives feature requests and product feedback, to add more visibility and transparency for our users. In order to make sure your ideas reach our product team, would you please be so kind to submit your idea to our Wish List?

Also, as an Enterprise plan customer, you can always pitch the idea to your Customer Success Manager (I’ve already informed your CSM) - rest assured that our product team will review and discuss your request.

By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and create a live community of passionate contributors that drives change together!

From here you’ll be able to:

• Submit your ideas
  • Discuss possible workarounds with other Miro users
  • Upvote the features you’d like to see in Miro (Each month, ideas with 50+ upvotes are reviewed by the Product team)
  • Subscribe to email updates when a new topic is added to stay in the loop

Here is a handy guide to get you started on how to navigate the Wish List: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

Thank you for making Miro better!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pramod Kumar Mandadapu - Let me know if you would like to convert this post to a Wish List post, and what the new title of the post should be. Please refer to the Wish List guidelines here:

https://community.miro.com/community-welcome-guide-14/wish-list-everything-you-need-to-know-1099