iPhone wireframe disappears in presentation mode

• 22 September 2020
  • 8 replies

I am trying to use an Iphone wireframe as a frame for a presentation. Even when I toggle "show phone" the phone disappears in presentation mode (iMac as well as iPad). Is this a user problem or a bug?

8 replies

I am still having this problem with an iPhone wireframe disappearing in presentation mode or upon export.  Is there an ETA for when this will be fixed?

@dung tran

Can you confirm that you’ve selected “Create frame” from the context menu for the wireframe? I just did a test using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC and it seems to work fine - see below.

Kiron

Thank you

I guess this is still an issue as I am having this exact problem.  Going on 6 months?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dung tran -

Can you confirm that you’ve selected “Create frame” from the context menu for the wireframe? I just did a test using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC and it seems to work fine - see below.

Kiron

I am trying to use an Iphone wireframe as a frame for a presentation. Even when I toggle "show phone" the phone disappears in presentation mode (iMac as well as iPad). Is this a user problem or a bug?

hm.. I did not find this issue. Thanks a lot. :pray:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ильдар Абдрашитов  - This is a known issue and apparently it has not been fixed. This happens for me too when I select the Phone wireframe object in Chrome on Windows.

A similar post about this issue:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/export-wireframes-1515

Hello

I have the same problem. Do you already have a solution?