Inconsistence in symbol adding arrow

• 6 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 743 replies

Hello,

to give us users the option to add an symbol is a real cool option … but it looses it’s efficency if I am not able to add my symbols that I have to like …

Before I added a symbol I added a symbol out of the flowchart section … this should be also available by clicking on the little symbol … but I have not an option to choose other symbols … only the simple ones …

This should be canged …

The option of choosing the same shapes that I used before should be also integrated in the option of changing my shape / Sticky:

or more simple:

The last used shape should be visible:

Michael

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Michael!

Thanks for sharing your ideas on Miro! We are always looking for ways to improve our product, and your idea could certainly become a great addition to our product.

I haven’t found an existing, similar request in our Wish List yet so it would be great if you could head over to our Online Community and submit your idea to our Wish List!

From here you’ll be able to:

• Submit your ideas
  • Discuss possible workarounds with other Miro users
  • Upvote the features you’d like to see in Miro (Each month, ideas with 100+ upvotes are reviewed by the Product team)

Here is a handy guide to get you started on how to navigate the Wish List: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know - and don’t forget to upvote your own idea!

Thanks again for your contribution to making Miro continuously better! :muscle_tone2: