Tax forms (W-9, Form 6166, etc.)

• 20 October 2021
  • 14 replies

The procurement area from my work, need some tax forms such as W-9 and Form 6166 to add Miro's as registered provider. Someone can help me? Thank you.

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @eolsmnyl,

Thanks for asking this question! We’ve converted your post into a ticket. Rest assured, soon you will receive requested documents by email!

The procurement area from my work, need some information to add Miro's as registered provider. email to contact. Phone number and EIN or ID TAX. Someone can help me? Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Pablo 

Thanks for asking this question! We’ve converted your post into a ticket. Rest assured, soon you will receive requested documents by email!

For our company need a Tax residency certificate of  Miro (in English) to exclude double taxation for our company in Republic of Armenia. Can you help me, please? Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Maria_IT 

Hello,

I need to get a W-9 from Miro so that I can get Miro whitelisted as a vendor for my company. We would like to use your product.

Thank you,
Sam

Hello - I need to get a W-9 from Miro so we can use your product. 

Thank you, 

M

Hi - COuld i also get the w9 for our finance team to make a payment?

I need a W-9 for our accounting team-Can some please advise on where this can be found?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I need a W-9 for our accounting team-Can some please advise on where this can be found?

I have converted your post into a support ticket.

For sure requests like these, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Hi! I am looking for a W-9 form from Miro to file for bookkeeping for our mutual client. Thank you, Marie

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi! I am looking for a W-9 form from Miro to file for bookkeeping for our mutual client. Thank you, Marie

For sure requests like these, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I need a w-9 before we can purchase a subscription. I only see a way for members to submit help tickets but we are a non-profit and must have that info before making any payments. Can someone please direct me to the right place? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I need a w-9 before we can purchase a subscription. I only see a way for members to submit help tickets but we are a non-profit and must have that info before making any payments. Can someone please direct me to the right place? 

Your post has been merged with this existing post and also converted into a support ticket – you should have received an email confirmation of the new ticket. Feel free to reply to that email with any relevant information that you did not want to share in the forum.