I'm missing the Day Passes toggle - advice anyone ?

• 12 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Preparing a client workshop and went to toggle on the Daypasses in the settings - but they are not there!!!

I am on a consultancy plan, and it’s active.
I recently changed from monthly plan to yearly.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mats Kempe - To confirm, did you go into Settings → Company → Billing?

Next question, did you recently apply to join the Miro Professional Network?

If yes, you can now add unlimited non-team member editors by following the animated GIF in this link:

https://miro.com/page/non-team-users/

If you want to test adding an editor by following the GIF in that link, create a test board and add me - I will PM you my email address.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Robert Johnson for your ideas here. Turned out (through i Miro ticket) that there is a new function tested from Miro about Non-team users that could replace Day passses, and I was one of those who has that as a test group.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mats Kempe - Lucky you (sort of?) :wink:

I have shared my thoughts with Miro before on their testing practices and lack of communication, but I’ll say it again:

Miro: Imagine you are about to host a meeting on Zoomm or perhaps a virtual conference via Hopin and Zoom or Hopin had change/removed a feature on your account without communicating the change to you and you were left scrambling/confused/spending time contacting support/etc. Would that be a positive user experience that instills confidence in the brand/tool?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Haha, well yes, that is the backside of using a SaaS solution from an agile company that A/B tests in production :)
But on the other hand that leads to a bunch of fast features.

Maybe a solution could be to have us users opt-in to a beta group where we accept being tested upon. Then we could also toggle off that Beta when we have an important workshop coming up (such as I have right now)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Maybe a solution could be to have us users opt-in to a beta group where we accept being tested upon. Then we could also toggle off that Beta when we have an important workshop coming up (such as I have right now)

Exactly. Or channels one could subscribe to. Anything other than then unexpected surprise that a paid feature is unavailable to you.