I can't upgrade my plan

• 19 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi Guys,

I “urgently” want to upgrade my free account to the consultant plan. 

So, I click on upgrade, choose the consultant plan, enter my credit card info (automatically detects the correct country), but when I click on “purchase” I get:

“Sorry, your payment transaction has failed”

When I click again, I get: “Customer create failed”

I have tried from different devices, to check if this is somehow device/browser related, and I also purchased another software just to check if this has something to do with my credit card….

any Idea on this?

Thanks so much!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Opa360x - I have converted your post to a Miro support ticket.

In the future, you can find the Miro support form link by

1. Going to https://help.miro.com
  2. Searching for “how to contact miro support
  3. Clicking on Contact "Miro Support":

And once you have a paid subscription, you can access the support form directly from your Miro dashboard or from with a Miro board:

guide → Get help → Support

Hi Guys,

I “urgently” want to upgrade my free account to the consultant plan. 

So, I click on upgrade, choose the consultant plan, enter my credit card info (automatically detects the correct country), but when I click on “purchase” I get:

“Sorry, your payment transaction has failed”

When I click again, I get: “Customer create failed”

I have tried from different devices, to check if this is somehow device/browser related, and I also purchased another software just to check if this has something to do with my credit card….

any Idea on this?

Thanks so much!

I have same problem with this issue. Please help me!

Please let me know how to fix it out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@SHANMUKHA RAM KUMAR M - I have converted one of your replies from another post into a support ticket.

In the future, you can find the link to the support form on this page by searching for “contact form”:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

I am also having the problem of upgrading my micro plan… any suggestions on how to fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nia Marrow - I will convert your comment into a support ticket. You should receive an email shortly.