Answered

How to restore a deleted board?

• 27 May 2020
  • 8 replies

I was trying to delete unused board by clivking delete button. For my horro and suprise my most important board went missing instead. Is there anyway to rstore it?

If board can get lost like this, I can´t use or recommend others to use these otherwise great tool. 

icon

Best answer by Isman Tanuri 27 May 2020, 13:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you're sure you deleted "your most important" board and it isn't there anymore because of this action, you can recover it from your Trash. 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572614-How-to-Restore-a-Deleted-Board

Thank you Isman!
Actually I found my lost board because I had left it open in another GoogleChrome sheat.  It was possible to recover it there. What a releaf! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Phew, glad to hear that, Heini!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Heini Ruuskanen -

As long as you have the URL for the board in your browser history, you could also access it that way.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Heini Ruuskanen -

As long as you have the URL for the board in your browser history, you could also access it that way.

Kiron

I never realised, @Kiron Bondale, great share!

Amigo ya quien pueda interesar, yo tengo la URL del tablero guardado y nada que lo puedo recuperar, además de la documentación aqui expuesta  https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572614-How-to-restore -a-deleted-board , como que esta desactualizada pues ni el administrador de la cuenta google mail que tengo, ni yo que soy el dueño he podido dar con esas instrucciones antes expuestas, por favor necesito ayuda.

esta es la URL: 

Hi! It seems like I deleted a member of the team and the content with it. 
Is there any way to restore the board?

Thanks for help! :)

Hi! It seems like I deleted a member of the team and the content with it. 
Is there any way to restore the board?

Thanks for help! :)

Lamentablemente nadie de la linea de soporte de MIRO le interesa responder.