How to auto-update an embedded Google Sheet?

• 1 October 2021
  • 2 replies

hi everyone, i have successfully dropped in my google sheet into my board and i would like it to auto-update the info whenever there are changes without needing to press the update button

is this possible?

is there a workaround?

thx, x

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @xterix,

Thanks for your question!

Unfortunately, there is no possibility yet to activate auto-update for Google Sheets. The good news is that we are improving the way our team receives feature requests and product feedback, to add more visibility and transparency for our users. Would you please so kind to submit your idea to our Wish List! By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and create a live community of passionate contributors that drives change together!

Hi @xterix,

Thanks for your question!

Unfortunately, there is no possibility yet to activate auto-update for Google Sheets. The good news is that we are improving the way our team receives feature requests and product feedback, to add more visibility and transparency for our users. Would you please so kind to submit your idea to our Wish List! By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and create a live community of passionate contributors that drives change together!

Thanks for your reply Nikita, I will do that.