how do I use dates ?

• 26 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m new to Miro and I don’t understand what’s the function of setting a ‘date’ is, when there’s no possibility to get a reminder or an overview with all the dates. or does one of these functions exist already?

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mira Sacher - If you are referring to the date field on Cards, there is no built-in functionality for this field - it is for visual reference only.

There are a number of Wish List posts requesting additional functionality on Card fields that you may wish to upvote:

https://community.miro.com/search?q=cards%20date&content_type%5B0%5D=ideation

You can also post your own Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Creating your own custom functionality

If your organization is looking to solely use Miro as a part of your workflow, you could explore creating your own custom functionality using the Miro Developer Platform to accomplish what you are looking for. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.