Exporting images from frames are not accurate

• 4 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I am creating pictures in Miro to use in a film. It is animated and stuff needs to appear on each new frame. I have created the whole picture, and then I duplicate that frame and remove stuff in the other frames. When I export the frames as images (I have tried both jpg and PDF) the exported images are not accurate. Some pixels are missing to the right in one image, at the top at another, resulting in that you get sea sick from watching the pictures in a movie. What is wrong? I am using a fixed ratio 16:9 on my frames. I really need to get this done. Anyone having any idea of what’s going on?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Cecilia Nordén -

Can you post a couple of screenshots illustrating the issue you are encountering? This might require a Miro support request but before submitting that it would be worth seeing it to help community members troubleshoot it with you…

Kiron

Hi @Kiron Bondale 

Please see attached jpegs. I also submitted the same question to support (but from other email address). No respond yet, but it is weekend. :)

Hi @Kiron Bondale 

Please see attached jpegs. I also submitted the same question to support (but from other email address). No respond yet, but it is weekend. :)

These are the jpegs I got as exports from my frames. 

Pixel shift doing my head in.

When I Command D (duplicate) a Frame in Miro, then I export the Frames to an image, the images are not perfectly aligned, there is pixel shift across my prototype, which destroys the prototype test in InVision.

What am I doing wrong?