Embeding Miro on Notion

• 1 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi! Can you please help me figure out why I can’t change sharing settings, I asked my colleagues to check out what their sharing settings look like, and there is a difference. How can I make my boards public? Is there a way I can embed the link in other websites, I’m thinking about embeding it on Notion. Right now I can’t do that because the board is private or has some sort of sharing limitations that I can’t figure out. I click on “Share” and there should be an option “Anyone with the link” but it just doesn’t pop up. I know this option is available on free boards but for some reason it doesn’t work on mine. Could you help me please?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Larissa!

You are currently on a Free plan which means that none of your boards can be private. If you would like more information on this, you might want to have a look at this handy article.

But yes, you’re absolutely right, the anyone with link option should exist:

Sometimes the issue you described happens because of ad block browser extensions; they block some of the share options in the sharing window. I suggest you try the same process in an incognito window and temporarily disable your browser extension (if you are using Chrome - which is what we recommend - please click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the browser window, choose More tools and then choose Extensions).

This should do the trick :) Happy whiteboarding! :rocket: